Wie ich endlich Akt 3 in Hollow Knight: Silksong erreicht habe

Antworten
xtameemphpbb
Beiträge: 210
Registriert: Donnerstag 27. August 2026, 05:15

Wie ich endlich Akt 3 in Hollow Knight: Silksong erreicht habe

Beitrag von xtameemphpbb »

I thought I was finished. I had beaten Grand Mother Silk, watched her power bind, and saw Pharloom wrapped in a nest of tangled threads. Beautiful, poetic, and apparently not the ending. In 2026, Hollow Knight: Silksong still hides a whole third act behind a quest that barely announces itself: Silk and Soul. I spent a week chasing rumors, backtracking, and killing bosses I thought I would never see again. Here is what actually worked for me.



Bild



Prerequisites for the Quest



The first thing I had to accept was that Silksong was not going to hand me Act 3. I needed to go to

Bone Bottom, Bellhart, and the Songclave

and complete every single quest available. Yes, every restoration quest too. Restoring each area unlocked new quests, and those had to be finished as well. The rewards were worth it, but the real prize was the trigger.



I also completed the

world quests

around Pharloom. That meant The Pollip Quest in Shellwood, Broodfeast in the Putrified Ducts, The Great Taste of Pharloom, and a few others. The Courier Rasher quest line was a particular test of patience. 😅



Bild



Relocating the Fleas



Next, I had to move the fleas to a more suitable location. For that, I needed the Putrified Ducts and the long stretch of flat land to the far east, where the lake sits. I strongly recommend arriving from

Bilewater

and killing

Groal the Great

. That route let me collect the

Seeker's Soul

in a little hut right after the boss, which saved me a later trip.



Finding fleas is the tedious part. There are 30 in total, but only

20 need to be discovered

to move the caravan. Some fleas only appear in Act 3, so do not panic if you are short. If you are stuck, an NPC in the Putrified Ducts will sell you the missing flea locations.



Bild



Settle Down In Your Bellhome



Once Bone Bottom, Bellhart, and Songclave were clear of quests, I returned to Bellhart and spoke to

Pavo

. He gave me the Key to my own Home. Before decorating, I went up to the Memorium area in the Citadel, grabbed the

Materium

, and freed the giant flea there. Installing the Materium in the bellhome felt like a proper milestone. And no, you do

not

need to buy any refurbishment items from the Bellhart shop.



Bild



Cleaning Up



These were the tasks I completed before the Silk and Soul quest appeared. I recommend doing them whether they are strictly required or not:





Grab a

Simple Key

from Bone Bottom, Songclave, or the Sands of Karak. Use it on the

Green Prince's cage

in Sinner's Road.






Find all

three cogheart pieces

around the Citadel. Restore the sentinel, then take him down in the High Halls area.






Explore

Weavenest Atla

and speak to

Eva

.






Explore as much of the map as possible, buy all maps from

Shakra

, and finish the

Trail's End

quest.






After that, I spoke to the

Caretaker in Songclave

, and the Silk and Soul quest finally appeared.



Bild



Constructing the Trap



The quest asks for

4 important items

. Order does not matter, and you may already have one. However, the Maiden and the Hermit will not give you their parts until the quest is active.






Item


Location


Notes







Seeker's Soul


Putrified Ducts, via Bilewater


Beat Groal the Great, then enter the hut





Maiden's Soul


Far right of Bone Bottom, above Moss Grotto


Speak with her





Hermit's Soul


Bellway Station in Bellhart


Hidden wall below platforms, right side





Snare Setter


Weavenest Atla


Through Needolin door, hidden ceiling room






The Seeker's Soul



If you came up through Bilewater, you already have it. If not, Bilewater is a tricky area that demands your upgrades. I headed up via the Sinner's Road entrance or through the Exhaust Organ. Tall chambers, nasty jumps, and large vomiting bugs later, I reached

Groal the Great

.



The fight is waves of enemies atop an infested lake. Groal spawns after the waves. I hit him from below and switched sides when he used his suction move. A fully upgraded needle plus Cogflies and Sharpdart made the difference. Afterward, the little house held the Seeker's Soul.



Bild



The Maiden's Soul



The maiden is the one you might remember from the beginning. She is far to the right of Bone Bottom, just above the Moss Grotto. I spoke with her, and she offered her soul to help trap Grand Mother Silk.



Bild



The Hermit's Soul



This one was simpler. I went to the Bellway Station in Bellhart. To the far right of the room, below the platforms, there is a

hidden entrance through the wall

. I delved down into the tunnels and found the Hermit in his pipe. He also offered his soul.



Bild



The Snare Setter



The final piece is in Weavenest Atla. I went back to the Moss Grotto, through the Needolin door, and down the light platform. In the middle chamber, I jumped up the right wall and continued left into the top passageway.


In dem kleinen Raum direkt vor dem Spulenfragment sprang ich durch die Decke und fand den Raum mit dem

Snare Setter

.

Bild



Die Falle stellen



Mit allen vier Gegenständen kehrte ich nach Songclave zurück und sprach mit dem Questgeber. Er bat mich, ihn in der Cradle zu treffen, direkt vor dem Kampf gegen Grand Mother Silk. Ja, das bedeutet, sie noch einmal zu bekämpfen. Da ich sie bereits besiegt hatte, war es nicht allzu schlimm, aber wenn du Schwierigkeiten hast, nimm dir Zeit und benutze deine besten Werkzeuge.



Schließlich besiegte ich sie. Anstatt ihre Kraft zu binden, spielte ich mein

Needolin

, um die Falle auszulösen. Eine brandneue Zwischensequenz lief ab, und Akt 3 öffnete sich. Ich werde den Rest nicht spoilern. Im Jahr 2026 bleibt dies eine der besten versteckten Wendungen in Silksong. Viel Spaß und viel Glück. Du wirst es brauchen.



Bild



Die besten Momente in Silksong entstehen oft aus dem stillen Nervenkitzel der Entdeckung – in einen versteckten Raum zu stolpern, eine Questreihe zusammenzusetzen oder zu erkennen, dass ein Boss eine zweite Phase hat, auf die du nicht vorbereitet warst. Dieselbe Befriedigung kann sich auch über den Bildschirm hinaus fortsetzen, wenn du ein großartiges Angebot für ein Spiel findest, das du schon im Auge hattest, besonders in einem so vollgepackten Jahr wie 2026.



Wenn du deine Bibliothek erweitern möchtest, ohne dein Budget zu sprengen, hilft es, eine zuverlässige Quelle zu haben. Ich habe festgestellt, dass das Nachsehen bei
where to buy cheap games
auf DealNest eine unkomplizierte Möglichkeit ist, Preise zu vergleichen und Rabatte auf Titel wie Silksong und andere Indies zu finden, die deine Zeit wert sind.

Antworten